Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

TIPS, TIPS, AND MORE TIPS

Measuring cups? Who needs them! I never measure "anything" just estimate, and do what feels right! I did try measuring at one point, and the meal wasn't up to my usual standards, so i just don't use them!






Good mixing bowls are always needed and used alot when I cook for my fantastic family! Its is always good to have many sizes.












This huge stock pot is essential for cooking big meals,for large families, and it can hold alot!! I use this stock pot to make my famous southern seafood gumbo, and chicken n dumplings. I also use it to boil my chicken in, becasue i usally buy a large package of chicken breast, and make "several" meals from one package! Gotta save money somehow, the way my family loves to eat!


I love using a variety of cooking oils. i mainly use red wine vinegar, it adds some twang to any meal. i use virgin olive oil a lot too. its good to have when you are stir frying, or just browning any type of vegetable.

No comments: