Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Sunday, August 17, 2008

READY TO GO.....

Supplies are READY TO GO

Clothes are READY TO GO



Breakfast is READY TO GO


Caiden and Bailee... are not ready.. they are sad summer is over, BUT they get to make new friends and new memories that will not be forgotten: I will miss you both too. I hope you both had a great Ist day Back To School . Don't worry I will be there every step of the way. I will be there when you make Principal's Lists. I will visit you to eat lunch with you, and more than anything, I will be there to help educate you in areas that teachers cannot, I am your mother, and I will teach you about what's most important. The love of life..






No comments: