Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Saturday, June 21, 2008

BAILEE'S IST BOOK
















This book Bailee wrote is priceless, like so many other projects that my children have done. I can still remember sending the money to school with her to pay for the cost of materials to make the book. I remember thinking this book was going to be one of the many treasured things that I would keep in my hope chest. She put here total heart into it and she was so proud of herself. She was to excited to bring it home and show it to Jerry, me, and Caiden. She made it for us! Thank you for such a precious gift, Bailee. This book is about Bailee's thoughts and feelings of her 7TH birthday, which was a blast! Bailee has a creative mind. Her imagination continues to amaze me the older she gets!

No comments: