Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Saturday, June 21, 2008

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE





I have been spending most of my days at the ballpark, as most of you already know. There is always a huge number of people there. There are many different fields, numerous games going on, and lots and lots of children! I love the age my children are now. They are responsible(what their age allows), self-sufficient, and can pretty much fend for themselves. I don't have to be right on top of them. They have their own friends and they do their "own" thing. There are always quite a few toddlers there, i must say that when i see them my heart feels a little sad. I miss Caiden and Bailee being that small. They were so innocent and they needed me to do almost everything for them. I was there to wipe noses, console them when they dropped a snow cone, and yes, quickly bought them another one! I was their "backbone," and I still am. I will always remember those little , red, baby faces, but i cannot change growth: physical,emotional, mental, or spiritual, so i allow it ,because you cannot make time stand still, you can only enjoy that moment , and look forward to the future!

No comments: