Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BOOKS BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS



Kinda overwheming! (the books)

She was showing me what she did in class


She was proud of her folder



When I picked up the kids from school today, I saw Bailee struggling to carry her backpack.I asked her if she needed help, and of course, being a girl, (independent) she declined my offer to help. When we got home, she was soo excited about telling me about her day, and the friends that she made. THEN... she had to show me ALL the books and workbooks in her backpack. Man, I could not BELIEVE the books. 4th grade is a really tough grade, and I know that we are really going to have to work hard this year. But, that's why I am home with them, I am devoted to helping them work and study hard, so when we look back, we will know that we gave it our all with no regrets. It's going to be a great year, but it's also going to be a year of constant working and studying... Bring it on... I LOVE a challenge, and we will succeed!

No comments: