Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TRADITIONAL AFTER SCHOOL SNACK...

Being a Stay-At Home is great! I can't think of anything else to do, than be home with my children.With school starting back, I am getting to do stuff that is long over due, like dusting ceiling fans, etc.When I became pregnant with Caiden, I had so may hopes and dreams for my journey of motherhood.I Envisioned my life to be like Leave It To Beaver. I was the perfect mom, with the perfect children, bringing my children and husband their supper plates. Cooking in that pretty, well ironed unblemished dress, on top of that, the apron, and we ALL sitting down at the dinner table...BUT... I start dinner late, and while trying to cook, I hear screaming and fighting and the dog barking.My clothing consists of sweat pants, one of Caiden's ball shirts on, my hair in a pony tail, no makeup AND my slippers!! So, with that being said, My kids came home today with the "Traditional" milk and cookies after school snack. Mrs. Cleaver would have made them homemade, BUT as you can see, I did not! No, my life is not perfect, nor my children, and know I have realized that as long as you try your best, to me, well, that's perfection at is best!































No comments: