Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Saturday, August 23, 2008

IF THE SHOE FITS...



than she's gonna wear it! Bailee was rummaging through my closet today and she found these shoes. I was cleaning up the kitchen and she asked me if she could have them. I told her that I still wear them and and that they were too big for her anyway. NOPE, she says , look momma they fit. To my surprise, they did! Oh my, My 9 year old daughter can wear my shoes!! Take into consideration that I wear a size 9! You know what this means... I can now buy shoes and she can wear them, this will save us time looking .. and save us money! She is growing up too fast. I can remember when is was 4 years old playing dress-up and my shoes were so big on her, not any more.she is going to have huge feet! As the saying goes... like mother, like daughter!

No comments: