Our Fantastic Family Of Four Forever Believes

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Thursday, December 04, 2008

"THANKFUL THURSDAY"

Today, I am giving thanks for being a mother. Oh, I wanted be me a mother, and after many many years of praying, the Lord blessed Jerry and I. The day I became the mother of 2 wonderful healthy children was the best day of my life!

The first time I held Caiden, my son, in my arms, I cried! Oh my , how perfect he looked, and I made sure to count every little toe and finger! There is no there feeling like it in the world! I vowed right then and there, before God, that I would do everything I could to ensure Caiden had the best life ever, under the leadership of our Lord. Caiden was absolutely the most prefect baby!

My little Bailee Grace, what a bundle of joy!! How could I deserve another prefect little angel!When I held my one and only daughter for the first time, I thought, "Oh my sweet girl, you have so many wonderful things to look forward too." She was my one and only daughter, and we would soon have a bond that was like no other, What a wonderful little gift from the Lord, Bailee I knew, from the first time I held you, you were destined for many great things!This little baby girl would later give me grandchildren, she would be the one I would spend many nights talking to while tucking her into bed, fixing her hair for her when she would have a date, Bailee, there is so much waiting for you, and I will be there with you every step of the way!

I am thankful for each Birthday celebration


I am thankful for each Birthday we celebrate together

I am thankful for each celebration of receiving awards well deserved


Most of all, I am thankful for being able to have children, for them to call me "mom"

There is no other word better than "mommy" Thank you Lord for giving me my children!





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, that was so moving, I am crying! Thanks for sharing that wonderful thought of thanksgiving!Yes, we need to be thankful for our children. You are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

that was so sweet! You have some beautiful kids there girl!! Hehe

Anonymous said...

there you go again, making me cry..that was a emotional post girl, love it!